Many lodgement and payment deadlines are looming for business including those relating to Activity Statement, superannuation, and more.
- 21 January – Due date for lodgement and payment of December 2021 monthly Activity Statements
- 28 January – Due date for October-December 2021 Superannuation Guarantee contributions to be made to a complying fund on behalf of your employees
- 31 January – Final date for lodgement of October-December 2021 TFN report for closely held trusts for TFNs quoted to a trustee by beneficiaries.
- 21 February – Due date for lodgement and payment of January monthly Activity Statements
- 21 February – Due date for lodgement and payment of Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statement if you failed to pay the Superannuation Guarantee charge on time for October-December 2021 quarter. Superannuation Guarantee Charge is not deductible.
- 28 February – Due date for lodgement and payment of October-December 2021 quarterly Activity Statements, including electronic lodgements.
Where one of these dates falls on a weekend or a public holiday, the date is extended to the next business day.