The YourSuper comparison tool will help you compare MySuper products and choose a super fund that meets your needs. It was introduced on 1 July 2021 and updated to include investment performance data on 31 August 2021.
What this tool does
The YourSuper comparison tool:
- displays a table of MySuper products ranked by fees and net returns (updated quarterly)
- allows you to select and compare in more detail up to four MySuper products at a time
- links you to a super fund’s website when you select a MySuper product from the table
- can show your current super accounts alongside other MySuper products – if you access the personalised version through myGov
- provides links to help you consolidate your super accounts.
The information displayed in the comparison tool is collated and supplied by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
APRA has assessed the annual performance of each MySuper product. The investment performance column provides one of the following results for each fund:
- Performing –The product has met or exceeded the performance test benchmark.
- Underperforming –The product has not met the performance test benchmark.
- Not assessed – the product had less than 5 years of performance history and has not been rated by APRA.
To access a personalised version of the tool which allows you to view and compare your existing MySuper products:
- log in to ATO online services through myGovExternal Link
- go to the Super drop-down menu and select Information, then select YourSuper comparison.
To access a non-personalised version of the YourSuper comparison tool without logging into myGov, click the link below.